- FORA® Auto Temperature Measurement Station (ATMS) FAQs
- What should I pay attention to when setting up the ATMS?
What should I pay attention to when setting up the ATMS?
- Angle the thermometer sensor toward the forehead (vertical to the ground).
- After powering on the iPad, allow 8 seconds for calibration.
- Keep the area in front of the thermometer clear from heat, light, or windy sources.
- We recommend marking the standing position on the ground to guide users on maintaining the proper distance with the thermometer.