This is an important step – After inserting a test strip, press the “M” button to enter the control solution mode. The word “CTL” appears on the screen.
- FAQ for ForaCare Glucose Meters
- How to enter the correct meter mode to perform a control solution test?
How to enter the correct meter mode to perform a control solution test?
- My new meter gives me a different result than my old meter for the same test. Does that mean my meter isn't accurate?
Next Article in Topic
- How do I maintain my blood glucose meter?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is control solution?
- Why the control solution meter reading is fall out the range printed on the strip vial label?
- When should I check my meter’s performance?
- Why am I getting erratic/inconsistent readings?
- What can I do when the meter shows “Error message” on the screen?
- Why does the screen remain blank after inserting a test strip?